Thursday, May 13, 2010

OH Brother! ...and the beloved "front seat".

...who are these people? And what is it about the front seat of a car? This story is short...and it is something I am learning about 'brotherly love'. And I truly mean the love of sibling brothers.

Coming home from the ball field the other night...my youngest two were laughing, tossing the ball around. Walking to the car, telling tales of how the games went down. Then as I sat behind the wheel I looked to my right and I heard 'its my turn'.

Within seconds, I was out the door and running twenty feet into the parking lot to break up what appeared to be an episode of "Tap Out". Arms punching, feet squashing, and eyes on FIRE!

The whole thing was started, played out and over within 20 seconds...jokes about underwear continued in the back seat on the way home.

Yea...did you catch that. From the BACK SEAT!

Brothers...baseball, punches and underwear.



3 comments:

  1. can sooo relate to this! lol I love that boys just get over it so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate and I have a couple of girls in the mix with my boys!! What is it about the front seat?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there was only one back seat, they'd fight over it...

    ReplyDelete