Friday, May 7, 2010

11:02 PM.

It's 11:02 PM. All I really wanted after a week of driving everywhere was to hang out and watch TV. ....wait, ...NO! I didn't drive everywhere...not at all. I drove from work, to Aiken El, to Aiken High to the Ball field.

Every day.

A couple of times a day.

...By Wednesday, I was laughing. Thursday I was crying. Tonight...I am numb. Forward Motion. Forward Motion is a mantra. It is a VIRTUE. It is a quest. When even the slightest movement in a relatively FORWARD Motion is enough to keep motivated! Am I speakin' to somebody?? :-)


...Now, now I am laying me down to sleep. I am praying the souls of my KIDS the Lord is to keep. And if I die before I should wake...Lord bless my kids dearly for GOODNESS sakes!

Its Friday, at 11:20. I am staring at the ceiling hearing the bumps and footsteps of kids who know that there are no alarms tomorrow. No hurry ups. No where are my shoes. No book bags, badges, lunch monies...They will be up at the crack of dawn though. God love 'em. It will be Saturday and they might just MISS something if they don't get up early on a Saturday morning...

I was the very same way at their age. Couldn't help it. Wouldn't have traded early Saturday mornings in front of the tv for anything. I still wouldn't trade the early Saturday mornings in this season of my life either...I can't see as well. Watching different cartoons. Wearing bigger clothes...but just "not missing" Saturday morning what it is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment