Monday, August 23, 2010

Daily word...to yourself.

Read this on another blog (45+ and aspiring).

I find it really inspiring, and encouraging to know I am not alone getting "older", ...and not alone in feeling like there are new, different and better things to be aspiring for. Ten years ago, I didn't really think I would be aspiring for the more simple things in life at the age of forty. Funny...I want life to be far more simple than what it is now...had I had the wisdom 10 years ago, I would have NOT been aspiring for the things I aspired for then...but started THEN for the things I am aspiring for NOW!

;-)

Each day is a new opportunity to respond calmly, seek beauty, and appreciate the warmth in yourself and others.

Embrace your dreams.

You have accomplished so much and have the potential to do all you desire.

Have courage to step forward.
Each breath is a new beginning.
You deserve to have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment